ADA Accessibility of Common Areas and Amenities:
- All doors, including the entrance to guest rooms, bathrooms, etc. are a minimum of 36 inches wide. Some, such as the main entrance, are wider.
- The entrance to the hotel is at ground level and thus the registration desk is immediately accessible.
- All hallways are a minimum of 36 inches wide.
- Both mobility accessible rooms are on this ground level.
- The conference rooms, library, and restaurant for breakfast are on the lower floor of the hotel, and are accessible by elevator.
- The swimming pool is located outside on the lower level and is accessible by elevator. The swimming pool does not feature a pool-lift.
- The gym and massage services are accessible by stairs only. Accommodations may be made to provide services for those that may require them and should be discussed at the time of booking.
- A TTY phone is available, please ask the front desk for assistance.
- Televisions in rooms have closed captioning available.
Mobility Accessible Rooms:
- Wedmore Place has two mobility accessible rooms – Brandenburg (Room 1) and Castile (Room 15). Both of these rooms are Superiors, but will be provided to disabled guests at the Tradition rate upon request.
- These rooms each have one king-sized bed.
- The bathrooms are equipped with wheel-chair accessible sinks. The toilets and bathtubs are equipped with grab bars.
- These rooms also have visual fire alarms.
Hearing-Impaired Accessible Rooms:
- 4 rooms at Wedmore Place feature visual fire alarms (#1, 15, 14 and 24.)
- In addition, Wedmore Place has: (i) two portable door-knock alert systems, (ii) visual telephone systems, and (iii) two amplifying systems for the telephones, all of which can be placed in any room upon request.
- The telephones are located close to electrical outlets to facilitate the use of a hearing-impaired telephone if the guest has one.