Know before you go
- All picnic areas close when the wine shop closes, as required by Virginia ABC regulations.
- Please respect our farm by disposing of litter and recycling in the appropriate bins.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the farm. All alcohol must be purchased from the Williamsburg Winery, Gabriel Archer Tavern, or Wedmore Place as required by Virginia ABC regulations.
Tours and Tastings
Extensive Tour and Reserve Wine Tasting
- Friday through Sunday Only
- $55 per Guest
- The Extensive Tour and Reserve Wine Tastings are available by reservation only in our private wine cellar. You will sample and compare some of the reserve wines produced at the winery with selected vintages from our library collection. A country sampler of assorted cheese and crackers will complement your personalized tasting, and you will take home an oversized etched reserve wine glass to remember your tasting.
- Availability is highly limited for these tours, and reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance. Please allow approximately 2 hours 15 minutes for this experience. Must be 21 or over to attend.
Indoor Tasting Flights in Susan Constant Hall
- $16 – $24 per Guest
- Our indoor Susan Constant Hall tasting room is open for tasting flights Sunday -Thursday 12:00-4:30, Friday 12:00-5:30, and Saturday 11:00-5:30. Five tasting flight options are available – All White Wines, All Red Wines, a White and Red Wine Sampler, Sweet Wines, and Reserve Wines. Each flight includes 4 different wines (2 ounces of each). Each person will receive a souvenir wine glass with the Williamsburg Winery logo as a memento of their tasting. Reserve tastings will receive a Riedel Crystal tasting glass.